Thursday, December 20, 2012

Leslie Alternative!

I am totally burnt out on Leslie Sansone so I was excited to find a perfect alternative in *Absolute Beginners Cardio & Strength Training Workout for Seniors with Angie Miller*.
This dvd should have been marketed as a walking workout for EVERYONE.

This morning I started with the WeightWatchers' Next Move Ultimate Cardio with Michelle Dozois and found it didn't hold my attention or make me feel like moving for the first 10 minutes though it improved in the second half.  First half moves were way too repetitive for me.  Then I popped in Angie's dvd expecting more of the same and was pleasantly surprised.  The moves are rebounder and Fitstix friendly and not overly repetitive.  Finished with some band work on another Angie DVD: Strength & Core Fusion.

I uploaded the WeightWatcher's Next Move Ultimate Cardio with and without added MUsic to youtube.  Hopefully the MUsic will keep me moving next time.  I did like the Next Move Lower Body which I did as a spark last evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment