Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rant

This morning I did a Leslie using bands attached to the shoes and still used the bungee a bit with it. It was the second mile from a set with Leslie doing two of the miles with bands which I found on youtube and then added my own MUsic.  Again the MUsic kept me MUving but I haven't uploaded this routine and its MUsic to youtube because I am afraid to upload anything with Leslie Sansone in case Gaiam owns it.  I have been deleting any videos which may draw any copyright complaints because the not so kind people from Zumba gave me a copyright strike for videos that are totally not available for sale, even though there are plenty of more current Zumba sets on youtube.  I can only upload short videos for the next 6 months which makes uploading more tedious.

To add insult to injury, a subscriber complained about a video I uploaded to youtube because the MUsic replaced the original's cuing.  All they had to do was search the channel and they would have found the same video with its original audio which I had also bothered to upload in this particular case.  Do not expect me to bother uploading anymore videos I am not planning to do myself on youtube with this ridiculous size restriction.

I started uploading videos to youtube for my own use and at first, I didn't make any youtube uploads public because somebody criticized the MUsic I had added to a workout on my blog.  Then I decided I would share my uploads with those who also appreciated MUsic.   I have spent alot of time uploading stuff with original audio I am not even going to use myself and do not get any compensation for my efforts.  To criticize my MUsic additions which was the original intent of my youtube channel is just rude.


ETA: It was my generous nature that got me the strike on youtube because I obviously own those workouts I was attempting to share and really didn't need them to be uploaded to youtube for my own use.

No comments:

Post a Comment