Saturday, December 27, 2014

Really Lurve Dakidissa!

This morning I did different segments of the routines I did yesterday in a different order.  Started with the second part of my edited Mad Cool Cardio on the bungee then did Yin's weighted section from her #6 routine using Fitstix and finished with the rest of Dakidissa's cardio, mostly sitting on the ball.

  While doing the edited Dakidissa, it struck how much more creative it was than the retail cardio workouts.  So many more simple moves than Leslie and the music I chose was just about perfect. It worked standing on and off the bungee as well as bouncing on the ball.
Even if you have no intention of subscribing to Wellvideo.ru through my invitation link, you can still visit this routine for its music and unique moves.
http://wellvideo.ru/video/dakidissa-fast-cardio-mu.html

No comments:

Post a Comment