Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and online workouts

Mother's Day to me is mostly significant because exercise helped me through a miserable depression after seeing a TaeBo infomercial on Mother's Day 13 years ago. Exercise has helped me shift my focus from being a Mother to taking care of myself.

If anyone is interested in any of the online workouts I have been using and would like a filemail.com link to any of them, send a request to horsemom2@aol.com
You can even try sending occassional filemails up to 2 gigs for free with filemail. Filemail has given me a free premium account for mentioning them on my blog and I love to share.
Again if you have a pc and not a mac, Freemake Video Converter makes burning dvdrs a breeze, available at www.freemake.com
It also downloads youtube clips, converts from and to all formats (even vts files on a dvd) and can be used as a media player and editor.
I found filemail.com and Freemake Video converter looking for easy and free ways to share and both providers have been wonderful.
If anyone comes across youtube or vimeo workouts worth sharing, please let me know!!!

ETA:
This morning I warmed up with Bollywood type dance on the bungee then tried a bunch of new workouts: Gilad's Max Abs, Cardio Karate Cardio circuits and some of sequence 2 from Liquid Grooves. Really liked all of the above. If Max Abs had better music, it would easily be the only medball workout I would do. Lurve the slow powerful movements in Cardio Circuits which has a different feel than any other workout. Surprisingly, the TIFTT (Taking It From The Top) doesn't bother me at all in Liquid Grooves. The Bollywood Dance youtube clips were great on the bungee!! I had fused two different instructors. Here's the MP4 filemail link still active till 5/22:
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=AAOVQTLUPZBHLJI

Here's the wmv link available till 5/28:
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=WOZQMKBNRCUYCFA

MP4 may be preferred on macs
wmv may be preferred on windows pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment