Friday, December 27, 2013

Bellicon Dance Party, DA FatBlast and Nia Vibe

This morning I did the Bellicon Dance Party (original on youtube) with replaced audio and absolutely lurved it.  Simple moves and great MUsic.  Then I did Denise Austin's Balancing Act Fat Blast (original on youtube) which I had trimmed while replacing the audio.  I liked it so much I am re-editing to have my favorite Kettlebell-like moves repeated more.  Finished with my favorite songs from Nia's Vibe while bounce-sitting on a stability ball.  The dvd is worth getting for the BodyRock routine alone!

original Bellicon routine at
▶ 10 min - Dance party on the bellicon - YouTube

my version of the Bellicon routine:

Bellicon 10 min Dance Party MU by POMBarb
remember after the initial ad plays (if there is one) and the actual workout video starts to play to click on Daily Motion in the lower right corner so you can avoid an ad every 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment