Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bungee Rebounders

Yesterday I exchanged the skirt mat on my Jumpsport 370 Fitness Trampoline with the petal mat because I never tried the petal mat since tightening the cords.  I was pleasantly surprised that my feet appreciated more tension with the relatively unused  petal mat.  So I do not think the Jumpsport 550F PRO is necessary for its much higher price unless cost is not a prime factor in deciding which bungee to get.   If cost is not a factor but space is, then splurge on the 49 inch Bellicon but consider ordering the next stronger set of cords recommended for your weight for a firmer tension.  If you want the best of both worlds, the 44 inch Jumpsport 550F PRO is a perfect compromise for extra space, tension and cost.

Bottomline, do not waste money on any spring model.
Once you have bounced on a bungee, you will never go back to springs.
You can save some $$ by getting the cheapest Jumpsport 200 models.  Amazon has had recent lightening deal on both and Jumpsport also offers discounts now and then on all of their models.  Costco offers the Jumpsport 350 and sometimes has a discount (last discounted price was just $250!).  I believe as with everything else, as time goes by, there will be more discounts on all of the bungees as well as some improved models offering even more space without giving up mat and cord tension.

This morning I did the rest of Jessica's Fusion Band to which I had added MUsic then did my edited version of her Shape Black Friday Fitness Total Body package.  Then I did more Pure Spice songs, starting on the 550F then finishing on the stability ball.  I could skip from song to song with the dvd player remote but could not select the songs from the menu.  Some songs I liked enough to revisit and others were just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment