Sunday, December 22, 2013

Jessica's Gliding Routine

First I warmed up on the bungee with some of Chris Freytag's Fight Cellulite Fast to which I added MUsic.

Next I did the edited version of Jessica Smith's new gliding routine.

Original routine
▶ Fat Burning, Full Length 30-Minute Low Impact Aerobic Workout: Cardio Core Fusion Flow - YouTube

Brilliant creativity!  I expect lower body DOMs tomorrow.
The easy to follow gliding moves went perfectly with other music.
I edited out the planks which really should have been at the end of the routine for those who prefer to skip them.

I finished with a Shrink 5 minute routine to which I had added MUsic and it worked well sitting on a stability ball.

Since I cannot share the music I had added to Jessica's routine, I am creating excerpts with Holiday music to share :)
....check back here later

I am going to post individual clips here and then the whole video on Daily Motion
Here's the Holiday Gliding clips with Jessica Smith:

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

Happy and Healthy New Year to All

No comments:

Post a Comment