Monday, April 13, 2015

New Ellen Barretts

I had received the first of the two new Ellen Barrett dvds awhile ago (Stretch Sculpt) and enjoyed most of it and even edited it to removed the moves I prefer to skip and replaced the audio.  This morning her Peace, Love & Cardio arrived before my workout so I enjoyed visiting it sight unseen.  I did pretty much the whole routine just staying with the modifier to skip the planks in the last 10 minutes.  The first 20 minutes actually worked well on my JumpSport 550.  I do not think I will edit this one for awhile because the cuing is helpful and and I can work around the moves I do not like.

Then I did the second half of her Stretch Sculpt and quickly saw why I had edited that one!  LOL

Anyway it was a pleasant surprise that Peace, Love and Cardio could use a bungee.

No comments:

Post a Comment