Friday, April 24, 2015

Traci Preceded Tracie

Tracie Anderson is the favorite instructor of many home exercisers.   Ironically when she first hit the scene, I had her confused with another Traci,  Traci Lords.   Besides similar names, both are blonde and both have unique exercise styles.   Traci Lords Jazzthetics and Advanced Jazzthetics were not nearly as popular, maybe because the internet and video streaming were in their infancy and dvds were just starting to become an workout medium.

Anywho the original Jazzthetics is now on youtube so I added the Advanced Jazzthetics to the online library.

I actually liked these routines because of their quirky music and less cuing but that was back in the days when I did not mind getting down on the ground.


I just ordered some supplements through Iherb because their prices and free shipping for orders over $20 makes them the best choice for me.  Here is a link that will get you $10 off your first order! http://www.iherb.com?rcode=VJR790 

No comments:

Post a Comment