Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MUVE and Hamelin D'abell

I did a few MUVE songs on the bungee then used the standing segments of youtube's Hamelin D'abell workouts 1 and 2 with Fitstix then did alittle of the Rejuvenation walk and the whole stretch with Kathy Smith's red band that comes with the dvd kit.
I am still totally loving MUVE. Each song has a huge variety of moves and the songs are really starting to grow on me. MUVE is perfect on the bungee with minimal tweaking (and I never spin around anyways).

Here are some links of the MUVEs and Hamelin D'abell:
http://www.muve.com/blog/unity-house-senior-exercise.html was taped at a Senior Citizen home but is quite challenging! I do the chair stuff on the bungee or sitting on a stability ball.

http://www.muve.com/blog/hello-bonjour.html has some really good lyrics.

for many more free clips, just go to

Some blog clips are on their 2 wonderful dvds as well.

here's a Hamelin D'abell


ETA:
If anyone would prefer clips to links, let me know or I'll continue to suggest mostly links to their website cuz less time consuming. If you have any problems playing the clips on the MUVE website which are mostly in Quicktime, please let me know! I will try to upload any clips NOT on their retail dvds. Let me know if my uploaded videos are also not working for you, especially if you may be purchasing their dvds and need to see some MUVE clips to be sure you will like the MUVE style.


No comments:

Post a Comment