Saturday, November 26, 2011

PeakFit WOW!

This morning after warming up on the bungee to MUVE, I tried some of the PeakFit *Anywhere Anytime No Excuse Workout*. Handled the warmup and first few circuits well but started to poop bigtime about 15 minutes into the workout. I love the moves, mostly athletic cardio and that none are done for too long. However, because of its intensity, it will be slow going for me to try all of the 3 dvds I received in a trade. Very SLOW going. May take longer than a month! Will definitely have to do more sparks if I want to continue to try these as well as other virgin workouts plus revisit others. Must do a spark before each meal like my son does.
After PeakFit, I did some more of Fitstix Adaptive PE for upper body cardio and some Classical Stretch.
Here's the Peak Fit Challenge website with clips for each dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment