Thursday, November 3, 2011

MUVE GIVEMe10More and floaters!

Last night, I suddenly saw a weird moving image with my right eye that is obviously a floater. Ironically, I have an eye doctor appointment today after rescheduling last week because of the toilet/plumbing problem.

This morning I warmed up with MUVE on the bungee then did the rest of Give Me 10 More which I really liked! The Lower Body, Upper Body and Core, all felt alittle unique and effective. The standing segments preceded the mat segments so I could easily skip the mat. Even liked the standing part of the stretch. For lower body, I used 5 pound dumb bells that have handles which were perfect. For Upper Body I used mostly homemade XCOs. For Core, a light kettlebell.

ETA: Well after almost 3 hours at the eye doctor, I have to go back in 4 to 6 weeks because of the floater to make sure the process doesn't become a retinal tear. They had overbooked because of cancellations from power outages earlier in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment