Tuesday, November 8, 2011

VF and online workouts

This morning I warmed up with MUVE then did the cardio from Give Me 10 More on the bungee then did a great band workout led by Janis Saffell and finished with Classical Stretch. Most of my MUVE clips come from their internet site www.muve.com which offers alot of online clips in their blog. The Janis Saffell clip was from her Reformer workouts on youtube and worked great with the Body Gospel bands. I wouldn't have known about any of the above without VF. Give Me 10 More was from a VF Exchange.
Thanks to VF (www.videofitness.com), I get to try alot of different workouts that I otherwise never would have known about. I use their exchange for trades as well as online workout sites to add to my purchases. Most of my purchases are because of VF reviews.

VF has a wonderful current thread about online workout sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment