Monday, November 14, 2011

Suddenly I See

I really should celebrate with the *Suddenly I See* song from the MUVE website because I finally got a new pair of glasses today for the first time in many years and what a huge difference! I can see distance, the puter and the titles of my workouts on my shelves soooo much better now. I do have to adjust to the motion sensation from the larger lens and more prominent floaters though.

This morning I did some Kathy Smith Rejuvenation Walk and some Les Mills Body Attack from youtube on the bungee then 3 chapters from Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp and finished with some Classical Stretch. Just did a spark using a Jack LaLane stepper vhs I got from a thrift store. Think I will use my stepper more because it didn't aggravate my right knee which has been whining more and more lately. Taking a MUVE break till next week so I can revisit other neglected workouts more but may sneak in that *Suddenly I See song*.


No comments:

Post a Comment