Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another great combo thanks to Freemake

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some of Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation Walk to which I added music.  Again adding music pumped new life into an old routine.
Then I finished Unplugged and really enjoyed the cooldown.  Chaptering Unplugged made a real difference for its revisit.
Next I revisited the rest of MeltItOff Progressive Strength's upright segment and some of the MeltItOff Core standing ab but used a weightless chiball because the 2 lb smartbell aggravated my shoulder during a previous revisit.
Finished with some CS barre.

I used Freemake Video Converter for ripping titles from dvd, trimming them into chapters, removing audio from clips that I want to add music to, and/or to rip a routine that I want to save on my hard drive like the Unplugged Cooldown.
Thanks to Freemake, I am also trimming videos I want to load to FIOS to play on our hdtv because Verizon Media Manager will only sync clips under 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment