Monday, October 15, 2012

Love Downloads

Everything I did today was downloaded from the internet except CS which was recorded from tv.
Editing and adding music to online workouts is definitely more motivating for me to keep muving than retail workout dvds.  Now believe my best piece of workout equipment has been my laptop with its dvdr burning drive.

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to parts of Jessica Smith's Sunset Walk, first of which had music from *Once on this Island* and the other more Broadway music (JC Superstar, Joseph, and Hair).  Then I did some of the online Buti videos but had edited out the mat stuff I wouldn't have done.  I did modify the moves, not going as deep or fast but thoroughly enjoyed it.  My hip even seemed to like the new movement. All of the above made me sweat.  I then tried some of a Jessica Smith download without the music added which was on the same burned dvdr and felt my enthusiasm waning so skipped it and muved on.  Next I did an online Zumba chair routine while sitting on a stability ball and then an online Zumba Toning Stix routine.  Finished with some CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment