Friday, October 19, 2012

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to some Mom's Cafe Cardio (youtube) with music added then some of Kathy Smith's Rejuvenation Walk to which I added music and really enjoyed that, both on and off the bungee while holding homemade XCO trainers.
Next I did the third quarter of Unplugged, alittle Tiffany Rothe Pregnancy workout (youtube), and the Body Balance youtube workout to which I had added music. The Body Balance video is the one done in a store with African music uploaded on http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/10/body-balance.html 

Finished with CS.

Both the right hip and shoulder seem to be much improved, especially after trying this stretch last night suggested by Loren Fishman, MD.:



(Note: I did it with the other leg back and felt relief in my right hip)

No comments:

Post a Comment