Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sparks

I think I found a new way to motivate myself to keep muving throughout the day with short routines or sparks.  From now on, I am not keeping a streaming workout unless I try it on my laptop first and really like it.  It is just so much easier to choose a downloaded or streaming video without looking for and playing a dvd.  Easier to go right to the segment I want to try too.  If I love the video, I can eventually store it on dvdr for future visits away from the laptop.

Hey I'll spend more time actually doing a routine instead of fiddling with the video file!
(This in turn will mean way less sharing through filemail.)

ETA: I should mention I just did the rest of the standing part of the Scott Cole and Janis Saffell workout which I had embedded the other day.  It was wonderful and streamed beautifully, right from my blog with a full screen.  I may start using my blog for embedding videos instead of bookmarking the streams or even downloading, converting, filemailing, and burning most video files.  Only will burn what I want to do on the bungee being too lazy to lug my laptop from room to room.  
Just as I broke the habit of buying workout dvds, I have to break the habit of burning the freebies.  Have more workouts than I'll ever do and the trainers have been uploading wonderful workouts with better music than their pressed dvds.  Plus I can simply play my own music if I the music doesn't click for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment