Sunday, October 21, 2012

Youtube on our HDTV

Just couldn't get completely into the workout groove this morning though a few times it felt like I was on my way.  First I made the mistake of trying to warm up on the bungee to a *real* rebounding workout I had on vhs before I decided whether to try to trade for its dvd: Champion Supersets.   Obviously, I now have no interest in getting the dvd version.
Next I started muving a bit more on the bungee when doing the youtube Jessica Smith Cardio Blast to which I had added music but started running out of steam so switched to some Classic arms with Hamelin D'abell (youtube) and liked some of the moves but not all of the reps so was fast forwarding alot.  Next I did alittle bit of a bunch of clips playing on our HDTV now that I have it synced with Verizon Media Player.  Our Vizio HDTV did come with Web apps including youtube but they often froze. Watching youtube through the FIOS system is much more reliable.

I did a few short clips which were saved on my laptop then did a few minutes of various videos on youtube including  a Classical Stretch and the Janis Safell - Scott Cole warmup. This is definitely the way to go if I want to workout with youtube!  Will still download youtube clips if I want to add music to them and/or use the bungee in another room with a dvdr.  I do have to open Verizon Media Manager on my laptop first to view youtube on the tv but that is no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment