Friday, October 5, 2012

HeavyHands Panaerobics

This morning I warmed up with Christie Taylor youtube songs on the bungee then did Amy Dixon Beginner Bootcamp which had been on Exercise TV but holding Fitstix the whole time.  Next I did some HeavyHands Panaerobics while holding  Zumba stix.  This is a wonderful workout but I cannot share even a clip of it cuz the vhs is copy protected when running it through Easycap and I never tried to overcome any vhs copy protection.  I was able to rip its unique soundtrack though which I may use with other workouts. Next I did 2 other Bodyvive youtube clips but they weren't nearly as good as the one I embedded the other day.  I finished with some of CS812.

ETA:  Here is a recording of the first Heavyhands Panaerobics song using the laptop webcam.  May try more using a larger tv.



Here's the second song on a larger tv screen.  Maybe if I try it at night there would be less reflections but those annoying horizontal stripes will still be there unless I try to record on our HD TV screen.




ETA:
Still may try recording more off our HD TV screen if I remember one morning while it is still dark outside for less reflections.
I did record successfully off our HD TV
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2013/07/workout-check-in-and-dailymotion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment