Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jill Cooper and ShaunT

Most of my workout this morning was an edited version of Jill Cooper's Anti-cellulite Workout which was really unique then I did some of the Shaun T Hip Hop Abs party routines. The Hardy Body Dance Party used light weights and was unique AWT.


In case you missed my post yesterday, I am using a new Chrome extension for downloading files from WellVideo called Video Downloader Professional.  Of course, it only works if Well has a downloadable file and not just an embedded link for the video.  The Administrator will convert the url to a file upon request unless its origin is youtube.  If youtube, you can find it there.  I haven't tried this extension on youtube and read it doesn't work well with youtube.

Somebody was looking for  Jane Fonda step routine and I just saw this

No comments:

Post a Comment