Saturday, March 5, 2016

What a Difference!

After a good night's sleep in spite of some muscle cramping, I woke up feeling like my old positive self.    The first strike that started my pity party was that Toutbox was closing.  Second strike was the childish behavior of toxic people.  Third strike was self-inflicted letting the second strike affect me.  Pity party is over and I refuse to play with childish adults.    I will ignore people not worth my attention who resent my sharing spirit. The only time I will allow myself to act like a child is when bouncing.

I just had an awesome workout with Denise Austin thanks to my bungees, ball, and edited music.
Life is good in spite of my physical ailments.

I wish I could bottle how I feel now and share that feeling with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment