Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Update

I am still transferring files from Toutbox before it closes at the end of the month.  Thankfully, I have two laptops and a decent internet provider.  I'll be using mostly mymail.ru for edits I want to share and a cloud backup for myself.

This morning I did some edited files of the Jessica Smith 6 Mile Mix and my own selfies recorded while doing some edited files of the jessicasmithtv ball cardio which I posted the other day.
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2016/02/playground-ball-and-bouncing-demo.html

I have so much more energy lately than I had last week!

ETA:
This is an example of a human being staying kind even under terrible conditions:
Be good to one another and make the world a better place with happier people
Choose to stay positive and help others stay positive in spite of your own conditions.
Avoid and ignore the negative people who prefer to hurt others because they have chosen to be destructive instead of constructive.

Do not give the Donald Trumps of the world the power to control your emotions.
Just listen to these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment