Saturday, October 8, 2011

Breathless Body

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with Family MUVE then did the warmup and first 8 jumping jack intervals on the bungee from Amy Dixon's Breathless Body. I actually got a bit breathless by the last interval. Then I did mostly the biceps and a few of the back routines with bands from P90X, being extra careful not to aggravate my elbows. Finished with some Redefining Ab Training and Chiball Essentials warmup but used the class menu selection. Not sure but I think the class skips one of the two separate warmups that are chaptered?

I have had plenty of energy today so Breathless Body may agree with me in small doses.

ETA: I have been making a conscious effort to suck in my abs whenever I move to protect my back and think it is actually starting to happen without making the conscious decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment