Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ThinQ Fitness

http://www.thinqfitness.com

This is a great online workout site. There are alot of free videos and samples of their cheap pay-per-views. Their full access monthly subscriptions seem reasonable as well with alot of variety. Even rebounding workouts. Best of all, really good music!!

I had trouble getting the videos to work right on Windows7. Ironically, the videos worked immediately on my older pc with WindowsXP. Their customer service recommended that I uninstall my Adobe Flash that came with Windows7 then reinstall it but just do not feel like jumping through hoops for a couple of rebounding workouts. Workouts that I cannot even keep on my hard drive or burn to dvdr. Just not worth the bother when I have sooo many workouts already.

No comments:

Post a Comment