Thursday, October 6, 2011

MUVE,Synergistics,KickboxFS

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with some Family MUVE then did the standing sections from Core Synergistics (P90X) then some Kickboxing while holding Fitstix, and some Mellow MUVE chair tunes. I used the bungee for all cardio and bands for all strength in Synergistics. Ironically I sat on a stability ball for the chair tunes from Mellow MUVE but they were all standing behind a chair LOL
There are more actual sitting routines on the MUVE website, including some on a stage at demonstrations, the radio show, and office muves. Also there are various standing routines done with better known music.
While doing MUVE, I realized it was very similar to the children's TV show The Wiggles! I actually own some Wiggles dvds that I do on the rebounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment