Sunday, October 23, 2011

BodyDance, Chiball, CS

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to BodyDance from youtube then did alittle bit of Waltz to Fitness wearing a weighed vest then Chiball Essentials warmup and Dance then finished with 2 episodes of Classical Stretch.

I didn't really feel like moving till Chiball Essentials. Maybe it was a mistake not to MUVE to warm up or maybe it is just the cloudy cold weather making achier joints. Anywho I did almost 90 minutes but at mostly a lower intensity and feel much better now.

Since I haven't MUVED yet, I may do a MUVE spark later today.

ETA: I just had a very enjoyable and different spark by using my walking poles in my backyard which measures about 50 paces in circumference. Between the uneven ground and using muscles differently, it was quite intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment