Sunday, October 16, 2011

Body Gospel and Arnica Gel

This morning I did the Body Gospel AWT workout but used Fitstix for the cardio and heavier homemade XCOs for dumb bells. Used my YogFlex in the basement area because it was too dark to workout in the living room where the bungee is. Had to do a laundry anyways. Also did some of Core Revelation with the Body Gospel bands. It had been so long since I had done Body Gospel that it all felt brand new.
Then I did some MUVE on the bungee after the sun came up LOL
but had to switch downstairs when I discovered that the Jazzercise Dancin' Abs dvd wasn't working on son's Play Station2 and finished my 60 minutes of moving with just their warmup.

ETA: If you have a Rite-Aid near you and their Wellness card, you can get a tube of Boiron Arnica gel for 99cents after a $6 coupon refund! When not on sale, same tube can cost $10. I am so excited that Rite-aid is now going to be selling Arnica gel even though GNC's giant tube is probably a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment