Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mellow Muve, Live Power Fusion, Chiball Essentials

I warmed up on the bungee to some tunes from Mellow Muve then did chapters 4 & 5 from Kettlebell Bootcamp (expecting more DOMS tomorrow) then did the first Goddess routine from Live Power Fusion which was pretty intense. Finished with Chiball Essentials Radiant Yang which was more like their older stuff I love. Only 9 minutes but felt much longer. Probably not worth the price of the dvd though. Also did some of the ball rolling on Essentials which relieved the tightness in my shoulders and hips.

(Note to self: my vulnerable elbows do not like one arm kettlebell shoulder presses or holding a press)

ETA: almost forgot to mention that I lost a couple more pounds recently but oddly, not any smaller measurements anywhere but the waist so hoping it was all belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment