Saturday, July 7, 2012

50-50 Day

So last evening my knee stiffness returned in both knees and the bum knee was back to being what it was before the fall. Not great but at least not worse. We are invited to a wedding in MD in September and right now the thought of trying to walk after almost three hours in the car is filling me full of dread. So unless the knees have a miraculous recovery, I doubt I will risk the trip. Ironically, we missed a previous affair in MD many years ago after my parents fell down the same stairway. I wound up staying home to babysit them through their recovery instead of them babysitting our son as originally planned.

This morning I did some of a fun stability ball routine found on Sportskool's Video On Demand from an old Step Jam workout led by Sharon Twombley. I used my smartbell for the holding moves and a beach ball between the knees for the knee squeezing moves. Not sure if these moves will help or hurt my knees yet. Then I did some of the cardio from the Cardio (Classical) Stretch dvd with Shelley McDonald and Miranda Esmonde-White while holding Fitstix. Finished with a couple of youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment