Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Katami Bar and Sunset Walk

This morning I did Kore Katami then some Capoeira then some of Jessica Smith's Sunset Barefoot Walk on youtube. Kore Katami definitely felt different with an actual Katami Bar. When I woke up, even my left wrist was bad but I was able to do all of the standing moves with no problem. I am uploading a clip showing the standing moves. I had to tweak the Capoeira workout an awful lot but did wind up with some nice feel good moves from it. The Sunset Barefoot Walk is a winner filled with plenty of moves, both rebounder and Fitstix friendly. Easy to tweak to get more out of whatever your focus may be. I think I may like some of the routines in its second half the most, especially the African dance at the 23 minute mark. It is like a Walk-Dance-HiLo fusion. May not be the best quality but think Jessica should definitely make some Walking and other Barefoot dvds!
I should mention I managed the above even though sleep deprived waking up way too early because of a dentist appointment this morning for a tooth that has been sending some pain signals.


No comments:

Post a Comment