Friday, July 13, 2012

new day

So after doing that great stretch I found last evening, my hip felt really loose but my mid back knotted up on both sides LOL That stretch almost felt like a chiropractic adjustment and guess the rest of the back didn't like it. Anywho slept well with Melatonin in spite of the back spasms, woke up and had a Tylenol and worked out feeling just some back twinging instead of actual pain spasms. Though my right hip feels loose, my right knee still has something funky going on. However, it doesn't hinder using stairs or anything else, except maybe high energy rebounding.

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to GRDance but still not as enthusiastically as I used to do. Then did alittle Capoeiro. Then the standing segment of Kardio Katami but had to switch to my basement dvd player for that dvd because the PS2 didn't want to play it. Really like the last move extending the back leg while holding the bar in the front overhead position. Then I finished the last few songs on Misty's Alive and did some of the youtube stretches I have been finding helpful. Right now am feeling really better than I have been but do have a Tylenol in my system.

ETA: The Tylenol is long gone and I am happy to report that all joints and connective tissue are now feeling better today than they have in a long time. Still an occasional twinge here and there but soooo much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment