Friday, July 6, 2012

Nice Combo today :)

I had a nice workout this morning:
Warmed up on the bungee to GRDance videos
Did ~20 minutes of Ellen's Barefoot Cardio
then .....
(don't faint)
did some of Leslie's Fast 3 miles but with music only and Fitstix and some UR. GREAT MUSIC! and easy to tweak moves to make them more interesting
Then did Holden's Qigong for Lower Back and really should have revisited this one much sooner! Really loosened my tight lower back/hip.

ETA: Another one day ailment!
I swear everyday, there is something causing intense pain.
Last evening when wiping out the tub, got another muscle pulled in my back!
Even with Arnica Gel and Tylenol, it was having spasms.
Took a night time Advil and put on Arnica gel and finally found a comfortable position
Woke up to hardly a twinge!!
Hope I can skip one day of a new pain problem today.
Chronic Right hip isn't even twinging after Qigong for the Lower Back.
:::Crossing Fingers ... and Toes:::

No comments:

Post a Comment