Friday, July 27, 2012

BAK

What a crazy trip.

First I started breaking out in hives and then DH had these real mean looking red streaks on his lower legs. My hives may have been stress and/or something I ate. DH's rash was from walking in the heat which has happened before.

Anywho I took an antihistamine for my hives and prepared to watch Big Brother in the hotel room but the tv signal kept cutting off. Called down to the front desk and the gal said that somebody would come up to fix it. So here I was half asleep by the time the guy came. All he did was pull the plug on the cable box and replug it. Hey I could have done that myself!

Oh well, we ate good and came home up $11 LOL

ETA:
I did get over 20,000 paces on the pedometer in spite of hot humid weather.

Also we have had mysterious deliveries of dry grass inbetween the screen and window in our den. Pretty sure it is a grass carrying wasp and even saw a wasp out there one day. Interesting read about them:
http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2011/10-12/grasscarrier.html

ETA: I took matters into my own hands and saw the wasp on the screen outside and gave it a squirt of hair spray. Mother Nature evened the score a bit with a spider bite on my bare foot in our den within the hour. Thanks goodness for Arnica gel to remove the pain. Hope I can still workout soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment