Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Sense of Well Being

To have a sense of well being, I need both physical and mental stress to be at a tolerable level. If either type of stress increases, it will affect the other. Physically, I try to muve (move to music) in ways that I enjoy without triggering pain. Mentally and emotionally, I try to exercise my mind and avoid stuff that will put a damper on my mood.

Last night even though I slept well with Melatonin, I woke up stiffer and with lots of twinges. I did workout with Jessica Smith's Cardio Barefoot Flow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFKd5QUP4pw&list=PLBB662DA71D5C5C84&index=5&feature=plpp_video
and I was feeling better but then the twinging returned and increased.
I believe it was a reaction to mental stress from a bullying group online. It was bad enough when they seemed to target me but now I see them targeting anyone who is not in their inner circle. There is no need on a public forum to be nasty and try to silence or outshout people with a different opinion.
To VF's credit, they did rid the forum of one bully/toxic person and it seems as though many will start reporting posts with personal attacks or bullying so this kind of behavior will be prevented.
Another forum I go to often about AC travel has had a handful of bullies for over the year that I have been participating there. Hopefully, this forum will limit personal attacks as well and become more pleasant but I am prepared to avoid it altogether if the poor behavior persists. I have seen alot of my informative tips get buried by the nasty rhetoric so see little reason to continue participating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment