Sunday, July 15, 2012

BeMoved Bollywood Dance

This morning I warmed up mostly off the bungee to GRDance videos then did half of the Katami stability ball dvd. Really liked the warmup but my body wasn't cooperating with the one legged stuff so did them without the ball.
Then I did the BeMoved® Bollywood Dance and CoolDown. I lurved the warmup yesterday as a spark but the Dance was less like Nia with flowing whole body movements and more like a Bollywood Walk. There was some TIFTTing which didn't bother me as much as usual but started to lose interest when it was the same routine done over and over again. When I got to the Cooldown, I realized how much more the warmup and cooldown were my preferred chapters. The dvd, itself, is more chaptered than the menu so I can mix and match segments easily by skipping forward so it can feel different on different days. Still a keeper BUT would have been so much better if not the same routine repeated several times. I did change the routine up myself a bit to keep it interesting, mostly by alternating the starting side which Sherry Zunker should have done so the body moved equally on each side.
Also would have liked a music louder or music only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment