Monday, July 23, 2012

Filemail

When I post a filemail link to videos, that link can be shared with friends. Sometimes I send the filemail link directly to a person or even everyone in my filemail address book. These links can also be shared privately with other people who may like them.
Even if somebody already has the video, they may want it on their hard drive or may want to put it on another device.

There are other uses for filemail besides sharing videos. For example my old pc has a floppy drive but new laptop doesn't. I can filemail a program that is on a floppy drive from my old pc so I can download it on to my laptop.
filemail can be sent from anyone at
www.filemail.com
For occasional users, there is a 2gig, 30 downloads and 3 day limit.
Since I have mentioned filemail.com on my blog, I was upgraded for free for one year to 10 gigs, 100 downloads (actually 200 if I use more than 2 files to create a zip file option) and 30 days. I will really miss this upgrade when the free period is over!

Anywho this morning I warmed up with Caitlin on the bungee. Her videos are really good because of the music and simple moves to follow. Then I did some XCO workouts I found on youtube but used my Fitstix. Really enjoyed that and sweated! Then I did the standing Pilates routine by Denise Austin which I found on youtube. Very nice routine similar to Ellen Barrett stuff. My hip/knee thing did start to twinge but a front flexor stretch nipped it in the bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment