Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cyberbullies

There is a travel site I go to because of my interest in Atlantic City which I am probably going to be visiting less often because of its cyberbullies. There was a core of cyberbullies there over a year ago and the same mob are still going strong. Best defense against cyberbullies is not to respond to them. However, if I should ever go missing, there is one guy whom the police may want to question because his cyberbullying behavior is borderline cyberstalking. His obsession with this 63 year old woman is disturbing.

Occasionally, this site mentioned above has useful information and sometimes I contribute what may be useful to others. By comparison, there is another site which is much classier for those interested in slot machines:
http://www.slotmachinesforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment