Saturday, August 4, 2012

CS, ReFit, Perfect Legs

This morning I did CS 719 which is all barre then some bungee with RefitRev then the Mega workout on Michele Olson's Perfect Legs, Glutes & Abs.

I was very careful with the CS and skipped any moves that have triggered my hip problem in the past, especially the bending forward moves near the end. Overall, the right knee and hip are much better than they have been for months. Nothing bothered me much when walking the past few days. Just had some spasms in bed.

The Mega Workout challenged the core and lower body, tweaking moves to throw off balance so unused muscles worked harder. Music was stimulating and Michele pleasant. I used my light Smartbell then light kettlebell then light 1 1/2 lb palm weights and even lighter one pound dumbbells for the uneven light weights. Only did 2 sets instead of 3 or more because am expecting DOMS from what I did do. Lower body feels well worked but nothing new twinging. Only did the first ab move because the others were not good for my back/hip issues.

Have a quarterly fasting dr visit today for blood tests, etc. so may do more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment