Monday, August 27, 2012

Leg Spasm

This morning I did CS703 which was a nice routine and worked the whole body, not just its shoulder focus. Then I did the 3rd circuit from Fierce Force but did my own upright abs during the mat abs. Next I did the first half of Dance Aerobics, mostly on the bungee. Dance Aerobics reminded me alot of an old favorite of mine Cardio Rock which I may capture with Easycap. Finished with some standing Gentle Kripalu Yoga.

Last evening BEFORE watching the True Blood season finale, I took precautions after having a leg spasm during the last two shows. Ate an orange and took my evening pills with an electrolyte drink and massaged the area with Arnica gel. Kept massaging the area during the show and the spasm was prevented! Not only that but I think my hip felt better during the night and this morning. Hip still twingey but not the sharp pain I was getting in bed. Will try Arnica gel before bed to see if that is what made the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment