Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More of the Same

Warmed up on the bungee to more of the WorkItOut/PumpItUp aerobics on youtube.
Then I did the second routine (I Can) on Kacy Duke's strength workout *I Am, I Can, I Do*. This dvd is growing on me with its revisits because most of the moves are tweaked to feel differently.
Then I did some more of Body Gospel's Strength&Spirit holding homemade XCOs.
I would do these Body Gospels even more often by using the bungee if I could play music louder on the PlayStation2 near my bungee.
Finished with Vivdance Mobilize and Harness.
Then I used my roller for some hip releases and feel pretty good right now.

During the night I had a horrible stiff neck during a bathroom visit but luckily it was gone when I woke up.

Here's Mobilize which has nice hip circles to start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGAOxKsLEbs&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment