Sunday, August 26, 2012

Similar Combo

This morning I warmed up with CS702 which my hips did not like.
Then switched to the bungee for the last of Bunches of Punches and 2 more Quick Fitness intervals.
Finished the workout with most of the standing parts of Bellyfit Earth. Bellyfit Earth had some nice moves but I have similar workouts I like more so probably will not cave for their new set when released. Much prefer Barefoot Dancer for variety. Alittle too much TIFTTing and repeating the same combinations for me and I don't do the mat stuff. In fact, I started doing upper body stuff on my own with a band when the repetition made me lose interest which is not a good sign. Reminded me alot of how I felt about Bemoved Bollywood Dance but do love Bemoved's warmups.

No comments:

Post a Comment