Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bunches of Punches!

I went to a Goodwill store yesterday that used to charge $2.99 a vhs. However, now the vhs are just 99 cents plus if a red tag, 50% off. I found 3 vhs I wanted and got all 3 for $2 plus tax. Anywho, one of them was the Contender's Club Bunches of Punches which I had borrowed once and always wanted to own. Also picked up a Gentle Kripalu Yoga in case it had some standing stuff I liked and a Cosmopolitan Dance Aerobics. Saw plenty of other exercise vhs I already own.

This morning I did 3 rounds from Bunches of Punches on my bungee while holding homemade XCO trainers and sweated. Then I continued to sweat with Yoga Dance Earth Workout #3 and finished with some CS. The CS was for back pain prevention but may have aggravated my lower back/hip problem so I did some other stretches which seem to help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment