Friday, August 10, 2012

BAK

Really wish I brought my laptop along on this last trip to AC so I could have checked the Doppler radar with my own eyes since the tv weathermen really do not give any decent predictions for southern NJ. So they kept predicting severe afternoon thunderstorms and suggested people heading for the shore to go during the morning. In actuality, we had nonstop torrential rain from 9:30 am through 1:00pm then no more rain during the whole afternoon period the weathermen were predicting horrible weather!
Come on!!! Even I can see where the rain is and where it is going with Doppler radar. Somebody please train these professionals to what the various colors mean. Yellow and Red do not mean sunshine.

Just before exiting the GSP, we saw a van completely spin around and blocking 3 lanes. We were very lucky to be in the far right lane for exiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment