Sunday, August 12, 2012

WOW

My bad right knee seems completely healed!
Right hip is much improved too.
Will be posting my morning workout later but just wanted it noted that my chronic pain problems have improved much more than I had ever hoped without any surgery.

ETA:
Right hip is just alittle twingey after working out.
First I warmed up on the bungee to Pump It Up (youtube).
Then I did some of Guillermo Gomez Fusion Power on Sports Skool (FIOS VOD).
Finished with some of CS 829.
Pump It Up was surprisingly good.
Fusion Power had too much TIFTTing for me but I did enjoy much of it and fast forwarded through the TIFTTs.

Here's Pump It Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=507P9YJWeTg



ETA: I resolved the audio problem I was having with the Easycap dongle.
I am uploading a video with much better sound quality of the Heavyhands Instructional to my 8/13 post about Easycap and a link to a new filemail of the improved clip. It's a much smaller file so the original file may have had better visual quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment