Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Humidity = Pain?

My joints and muscles are screaming today even though I slept a solid 8 hours with Melatonin. I think the painful areas are worse on more humid days even when the air conditioning is keeping the inside comfortable. Or maybe it is the air conditioning? It's really weird to have new acute pain that comes and goes so mysteriously in addition to chronic pain. As much as my chronic right hip has been nagging me the past week or so, I am grateful it doesn't bother me when walking and my previous knee problem seems resolved. This, too, shall pass.

Anywho I did CS 704 this morning then the rest of Quick Fitness on the bungee. Next I did some improvised upper body stuff with bands and XCOs during a 10 minute Explosive Upper Body workout that didn't click for me then alittle Exhale lower body. Finished with some Planet Motion youtube clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment