Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lots of Variety

I started with CS701 since my PBS station aired it today. This Fountain of Youth episode seemed to help my problematic hip!
Then I did a power round of Bunches of Punches with Bob Forcelli wearing weighted gloved but I used my homemade XCOs on the bungee.
Then I did an interval from Quick Fitness on the bungee.
Next I did a Planet Motion youtube clip uploaded by kendrita227 (Kendra Howard).
http://www.youtube.com/user/kendrita227/videos
Finished with some Mega Perfect Legs and my own stretch.

Here's the kendrita227 I did this morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EO-_z5iiu8&feature=plcp


I have been using my blog as a checkin journal and also to keep track of videos I like and can access through the blog with the intention of using my laptop for workingout instead of dvds/vhs. If anyone has any requests and prefers to be able to download any mentioned youtube video through filemail, make a request along with your email address to horsemom2@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment