Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Workout Vow

Something Old
Something New
Something Borrowed
Something Blue

I have so many workouts that I decided to try this formula to visit or revisit more of them.

This morning
Something Old was Body Gospel Strength&Spirit
Something New was the Perfect Legs Master workout
Something Borrowed was a youtube dance routine from the WorkItOut/PumpItUp group
Something Blue was ViviDance Ground (she wears blue and it was used as a cooldown for me)

First I warmed up on the bungee to the youtube dance then I worked the lower body with Master Perfect Legs but instead of doing all of the sets, I added in some upper body stuff with XCOs. I do like the moves in Perfect Legs because they do not aggravate my knees but do not need the DOMS from excessive reps. Then I did some of Body Gospel Strength&Spirit with the XCOs and finished with Radiant Heart Ground.

Absolutely enjoyed Ground!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta4Aqaoo2NQ&feature=plcp






No comments:

Post a Comment