Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Toy EasyCap Video Capture

The Easycap capture wire I had ordered through Amazon arrived from China so I spent most of the day trying to get the audio to work through the USB adapter unsuccessfully. My laptop will not recognize the USB audio even though I tried several Win7 drivers that were supposed to fix the problem.
The video captures fine and I can record the audio from the nearby tv through my laptop's mike decently. For $6, I can record Video on Demand or VHS onto my laptop to share and/or burn. May eventually try a splitter to connect the audio composite wires directly to my microphone jack for better audio quality.

Anywho my workout this morning after my usual bungee warmup was circuit one from Fierce Force then the beach ViviDance on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9DHNCC14Qc&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment