Friday, February 1, 2013

MUsic Cardio and CS


I am getting back into CS doing episodes from season 6 and season 9 back-to-back since Season 6 has much better warmups.  My hip which is bothersome, especially in the morning when getting out of bed seems to like it
Really love warming up to the videos with music added for 20 to 30 minutes on the bungee with Fitstix so I think I will follow this combination for awhile.
CS can be both my strength and stretching component.

This morning I warmed up to the second part of Moms Cafe to which I had added MUsic then did Jessica Smith's Interval Walk to which I had also added MUsic.  Then I did some of CS602, CS901, and CS902.


ETA: I redid the MUsic on this wonderful Jessica Smith 10 minute Interval workout so the video wouldn't be blocked in Germany or on Playlists when wanting to do them on youtube.

Also I captured some vhs which just have a slight visual distortion worth sharing, including Kacy Duke's Sculpt&Groove and Taebo Live Basic and Advanced #12 which I will be uploading to youtube later because very few TaeBo fans had access to the #12s.   These were hard to find even when Dollar General was selling them for a buck each.  Imagine, I paid $30 to$35 for each!


ETA:
This was my spark today:
I added MUsic to Roberta Bergman's Back Therapy bar routine which can also be done with an extended band.

No comments:

Post a Comment